Searching for Fairies

 I went over to The Cove today in search for fairies!  I got this cute little outfit there and this little mushroom cap!  Do you think it will help me blend in so the fairies aren't afraid to come out?  I thought I saw one for a moment - but it was only a pretty butterfly!

What I am Wearing:
Kylee's Place- Lucien Garden Cap-Mushroom [Kid/Small Avi Size] @The Cove
Lill Pyret Robin Shortall Mushroom Pink @The Cove

Hair: tram M0308  Fatpack

250L each or 450L Fatpack both

100% Original Mesh
Acorn & Mushroom Caps

Each Cap has 6 Color Options

Modify to fit any avatar!

LM to Mainstore
MarketPlace
Facebook

══════════. 🧚 .══════════


125L
LB, TD, Bebe
A cute shortall in pink with mushroom on it!
Comes in Pink, Yellow and Babyblue

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scorpion%20Cove/177/172/38

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/211525

══════════. 🧚 .══════════

About the Event:


April 14th - 28th






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket