Don't eat the Daisies

 

I got these cute garden overalls with daisies on the shirt and pocket - so of course I had to find some daisies to pose with! I hope the horse knows he can't eat them!

What I am Wearing:
Flaminko! F} Gardeneer Overalls TD Blue  @TheCove

Other:
+Half-Deer+ Nature Head Ms. Daisy
Tram M0308 hair
P.o.s.e. horse 3

199L
LB, TD, Bebe (little kids pack)
Youth & TweeneeDoo (big kids pack)


5 Colors available
Gree, beige, blue, patchwork & Pink
Want to see more from Flaminko?


══════════.🐴.══════════
More about Horse 3 by P.o.S.e.:

69L
Pose for 2 avatars!
Pose is modify so you can get the perfect fit/positioning.
You can also use it for just one person like I did!

Comes with Horse & flowers in addition to poses!

Other poses in the series - also available 

49L$


49L$



 

p.o.se. Info:
 🎔  Marketplace  🎔   fb group  🎔    flickr group 

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

══════════. 🧚 .══════════

About the Event:


April 14th - 28th

THE COVE FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350215452086129

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket