Apples

 
I love apples!  I  love my new apple romper with its cute apple print and coordinating pockets - perfect for an apple or other goodies!

What I am Wearing:
Slide - 12. {Slide} Lynx Romper Apple @The Cove
~*Buglets*~ Apple Pillow -[Tart]  (former group gift)


50 L  per pull (miepon)

Exclusive Mesh Romper available in fitted sizes:
LB, TD, Bebe, Youth & TweeneeDoo

12 to collect!
1. Avocado,  2. Watermelon,  3. Strawberry  4. Raspberry, 5. Pineapple, 6. Peach   7. Lemon   8.  Kiwi   9. Cherry  10. Blueberry   11. Blackberry  & 12. Apple



Get them at THE COVE till April 28th! 

══════════. 🧁 .══════════

Want to see more by Slide?

by Spork Waffle


══════════. 🧚 .══════════

About the Event:


April 14th - 28th

THE COVE FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350215452086129


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket