Paper fun!

Today was cold so I put on my fuzzy overalls, tucked my favorite lil sloth into the pocket and made paper planes!

What I am wearing:
 mun.bani: My fuzzy overalls - Fatpack @
Thimble
mun.bani: my fuzzy overalls - sloth plush ADDON 

PADO //ririko hair

Pose & Planes:
p.o.s.e. paper plan 2 @
Thimble



399L Each or 1299 Fatpack
TDF & TD Chubby only

Single colors include shirt in white with overall.

FATPACK includes all 7 colors of overalls and 10 shirt colors via HUD.

BOTH singles & Fatpack include:
Regular version and Animated version where your hands are in the overalls (see ad pic)
AND 4 plushie addons - Dino, Sloth, Bunny & Unicorn



69L$
Includes paper airplanes and 2 pose balls
Soft linked so easy to adjust for perfect positioning!

Pick it up today at Thimble:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/229/59/3001

 

p.o.se. Info:
 🎔  Marketplace  🎔   fb group  🎔    flickr group 
══════════. ❤ .══════════

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket