Shamrock Cutie

Went to visit a lil Irish countryside today so of course I had to wear my cute shamrock outfit!  I even found a little lightup neon clover to hold!

What I am Wearing:
Perfect Disaster - Shamrock Cutie 2022@ Thimble
Shirt, Skirt, Shamrock ears
AFI Designs: Neon Lucky Clover - Green @ CARE 3.5.22
The Popcorn Tree - Glitter Mary Janes in Green
(Socks part of TD hud)
Hair: Truth Kitten
══════════. 🍀 .══════════ 
More about Shamrock Cutie 2022 by Perfect Disaster:
100L$
TD/Bebe
Includes: Shirt, Skirt, Shamrock ears
Pick it up today at THIMBLE

══════════. 🍀 .══════════ 
More about Neon Lucky Clover by AFI Designs:


Coming to CARE's Spring Valley
March 5, 2022

Wanna see more from AFI Designs?
Visit their Mainstore

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 




Photo taken at: Enchanted Fantasy http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ravenmore/56/151/34

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket