Llama Llama Alpaca

Lil alpaca was checking in on me while I was all comfy in my new outfit and in my beanbag!

What I am Wearing:
Moon and Back: !:*:. M&B .:*:.! Peyton @The Cove
Hair: TRUTH Blush VIP
Socks - TD Hud

Beanbag:
Potato Sprout: [PoSp] Comfy Beanbag - Favorite's Edition @Thimble
Alpaca:
B. *HEXtraordinary* Alpaca - Emotional Support Alpaca

══════════. 🦙 .══════════
More about Peyton by Moon & Back:
99l Each or 891L Fatpack
 2 sets:
Littles: *TD/Bebe & Chonk/ Lullabeeb)
and Tweens (TweeneeDoo & Youth)
Fatpack includes 8 Color change HUD

Pick Peyton up today at THE COVE

Want to see more from Moon and Back?

    Flickr

══════════. 🦙 .══════════
More about the Comfy Beanbag by Potato Sprout:

300L
Custom Made Poses
8 for Lullabeebs, 7 for Toddlers
Adjust via menu - may fit other size kid avatars with adjustments
Includes 8 Textures HUD


Pick it up today at THIMBLE!

Mainstore

══════════. 🦙 .══════════
About the Events:


14th - 28th 
Bi-Monthly
(October, December, February, April, June, August)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket