All about the Bears

 
Its all about the bears!  I just love bears don't you!  I am wearing the beary cutest bear sweats. Of course I couldn't forget to bring my newest stuffed friend with me for the picture!

What We Are Wearing:
Slide: Beary Sweats @Thimble Feb 20-Mar 5

My Bear:
:MoonRise: My Big Bear @Sense Event SL Feb 18th

Other Credits:
my bear slippers: mun.bani Beary Slippery RARE (past gacha)
White Shoes: Nicky shoes by Slide
Giraffe Sunglasses & Shoes from Barnum @Cove Feb 14-28
Fox: 01 Lilla's Foxling Autumn RARE @Woodland Feb 5-20

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about Slide's Beary Sweats:
200L each or 600L fatpack of 5

TD, TWD, Bebe & Chonk, Youth & LullaBeebs!
Original Mesh Sweatsuit with adorable BEAR EARS!

Available in 5 colors: Blue, Pink, Brown, Green, Red
Or grab them all in the fatpack!
(its like getting 2 free!!!) 


══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about My Big Bear by MoonRise:

250L Each or 550L Fatpack of 6 bears
Original Mesh is copy/mod so you can resize for the perfect fit for most avatars!
LIMITED EDITION BEAR
195L
Limited to 100
(at the time of this post there are only 97 left so grab it quickly if you want it!
NO COPY - Mod/Transfer so you can pass it to a friend!

Pick up your favorite or grab them all at The Sense Event!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/199/69/1501


by Yara Dwiftwood (thisismylegacyname)

Mainstore:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket