What are the lights for?

 
Such pretty lights!  I wonder what they are for... is there a party, a gathering or maybe getting ready for Thanksgiving? Either way.... I'm ready with my cute new dress and belt from Essi&Co!

What I'm Wearing:
Essi&Co: Piper Dress - Antique I
Essie&Co - Piper Belt Medium
Truth VIP - Blush

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about Piper Dress by Essi&Co:

100$L Each Dress or Belt 3 Pack
ToddleeDoo Fitted
15 dress fabric choices
Belt pack comes with 3 colors - Light, medium & dark
Can be worn with or without belt
(2 shown without belt in photos below)



══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about Essi&Co:


══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

 More about the Event:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket