Head to Toe in Lace

 
Good weather yesterday, just chilly enough to wear my new outfit. Of course good weather, cute outfit means had to have my photo taken! I love the lacy sleeves and lace rosette headband! Even my shoes have lace!

This adorable outfit comes with the top with lacey sleeves, matching lace rosette headband, shoes & lace trimmed jeans! All 6 colors included via the HUD!!!

What I am Wearing:
Happi Baby - TESSA @Mainstore
HB Tessa Headband
HB Tessa Top
HB Tessa Pants
HB Tessa Shoes
Hair: Magika Beans in Brown

More about TESSA by Happi Baby:

233L$
ToddleeDoo Fitted
Includes, Top, Jeans, Shoes & head
6 Color HUD 

Pick it up today at the Mainstore!!

══════════.❤.══════════



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket