The perfect outfit!



I have found the perfect outfit for ballet class! 

What I'm Wearing:
♡ Outfit: mun.bani My Ballet Practice : EXCLUSIVE [BOXED] RARE
     Includes:
            - mun.bani My Ballet Practice : jacket with body RARE
               -  mun.bani My Ballet Practice : body suit  RARE
               - mun.bani My Ballet Practice : Legwarmers and flats RARE
            -mun.bani My Ballet Practice : skirt RARE 
            -mun.bani My Ballet Practice : EXCLUSIVE [TEXTURE HUD] RARE
♡ Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - Alice
♡ Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.2.5)
♡ Shape: Custom (not available)
♡ Skin: [okkbye] emmaline: tone005
♡ Hair: VCO Hair Wendy

More about the My Ballet Practice by MUN.BANI:

The Rare fatpack is 
only available during June 2020 round of The Float-in and comes with a texture hud that has 2 additional colors to choose from! You can even have 2 different colored legwarmers on if you want! Heres some of the hud:


MORE ABOUT MUN BANI:

{Baby Burp} & Mun.Bani

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/53/30/26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket