I'm so excited!



I'm so excited! The Float-in has soooo many good things like this outfit from Sophie's Closet! 

What I'm Wearing:
♡ Outfit: {SC} Cry Baby Gacha #13 [RARE]
     Includes:
            - {SC} Cry Baby Baseball Shirt [Fackpack]
            - {SC} Cry Baby Cargos [Fatpack]
            - {SC}Cry Baby  [TextureHud]  (Packed full of options!)
♡ Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - Alice
♡ Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.2.5)
♡ Shape: Custom (not available)
♡ Skin: [okkbye] emmaline: tone005
♡ Hair: VCO Hair Wendy

More about the Cry Baby Gacha from Sophie's Closet:

 
Special poses only available during June 2020 round of The Float-in!
RARE Outfit Fatpack comes with a texture hud packed full of options! 

Comments

  1. so cute! can't wait to stop by and shop! i need more gachas in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket