Pretty as a princess!



I I feel as pretty as Belle!  I hope there's no beasts in this castle! 

What I'm Wearing:
♡ Outfit: {Moon Candy} Princess Belle Dress RARE (with shoes!)
               - {Moon Candy} Magic Cake Wand - Stawberry Vanilla
                - {Moon Candy} Crown - Gold
             - {Moon Candy} CHUBBY Unicorn Friend
♡ Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - Alice
♡ Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.2.5)
♡ Shape: Custom (not available)
♡ Skin: [okkbye] emmaline: tone005
♡ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lala

More about the Cutie Kawaii Princess Gacha from Moon Candy:

 
Cute chubby unicorn is exclusive to the Float-in so make sure you drop by before the end to get it!
2 pretty dresses with shoes (rare) and lots of sweet treats! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket