School time... almost

Its almost time to go back to school - to get ready we went to the library for story time. I think I was a bit early - good thing I have my sIPad and pencil with me!

What I am Wearing:
Peanut Gallery - Sabrina @Thimble
(Dress, shoes, pencil & sI PAD)
Wasabi // Pomelo Hair

Decor:
Slide: {S\} Story Time Set
(Rug, Pillows, chair, Shelf, Picture)
dust bunny . guiana chestnut tree

══════════. ❤ .══════════
More about Sabrina:

199L$ Each or
899L$ Fatpack with 6 Color HUD
ToddleeDoo & Bebe

Includes Fitted Dress, shoes, pencil & sIPAD

Pick them up today at Thimble
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/128/160/2301

══════════. ❤ .══════════
 Want to see more from Peanut Gallery?


by KinseyFaye

🥜 Mainstore    🥜  FLICKR   🥜  Facebook

══════════. ❤ .══════════

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket