Me and my shadow

 
Just me and my lil shadow waking up from a nap!


What I am Wearing:
AFI Designs: Kitters Plushy *Moon* @Woodland
Happi Baby: Mommy & Me Two @Woodland
Magika - Oats & 16th anniversary bangs

Woodland Runs from July 5th - 20th!

More about what I am wearing:
233L$
Available Mommy & Me Sizes:
ToddleeDoo/Bebe & Bebe Chonk
Youth & Youth Chonk
Tweeneedoo & Tweenster
Maitreya, Legacy, Slink HG & Slink Phys Original

Top & Bottom set includes color change HUD with 6 color sets!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

Want to see more from Happi Baby?
HB Instagram       Facebook     ♡      Blog    ♡     Flickr


199L$
Cute Kitten stuffy that purrs on touch!
Includes hold pose
3 Colors available:
Candy, Sky & Moon


Want to see more by AFI Designs Kids?
Designed by ladjgirl
Visit their Mainstore:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Sparkly as a Star

Snowy and the Three Gnomes