In search of Unicorns

 

Today I went looking for a unicorn! I brought my unicorn umbrella and wore my new dress covered in butterflies!

What I am Wearing:
Happi Baby - McKay  @ Thimble:
Dress, Top, Sandals & Necklace
Buglets - Unicorn Umbrella in Peach @ Thimble
Hair: Wasabi - Sunday FLF Edition


233L$
ToddleeDoo & Bebe
Includes, Necklace, Dress, Top 
Color Change Hud of 6 colors!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

Want to see more from Happi Baby?
Happi Baby 

HB Instagram       Facebook     ♡      Blog    ♡     Flickr

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 


199L$ Each, 799L$ Fatpack of 6
Cute Unicorn Umbrella with hold pose
6 Colors Available:
Blush, Lilac, Mint, Peach, Sky & Sunny

Get them today at Thimble!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/128/160/2301

Want to see more from Buglets?
Visit their Mainstore:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angel%20Heights/150/121/1353
MarketPlace

══════════. ❤ .══════════

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket