Cool Summer Day

 
Today was a cool summer day - or least it was after I had one of the yummy unicorn ice cream treats... I hope I don't spill any on my cute daisy jumper!

What I am Wearing:
Co-Co Unicorn Ice Cream Treat - Grape @Thimble
Doodlez Daisy Jumper Tan @ Thimble

Doodlez Daisy Jumper Top & Flipflops

Other:
Body: ToddleeDoo Baby
Head: ToddleeDee Flora
Skin: Flying Bunny Antonella
Hair: Magika Oats & 16th Anniversary Bangs


Hold included (Please excuse animation - its part of my posestand)


75L each or 225L Fatpack of 6
Fatpack exclusive - rainbow Unicorn

Touch to change the face on each flavor!


What to see more by Co-Co?
Visit their Mainstore!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/200/206/25


99L Each or 349 Fatpack
5 Colors available
Purple, Pink, Green, Blue & Tan

TD, Bebe, Bebe Chonk, Youth and Youth Chink
Includes Jump, White top & Flipflops


Want to see more by Doodlez?

Doodlez Mainstore


══════════. ❤ .══════════

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket