Waiting Patiently

 
Bunny and I are just waiting patiently.... how much longer till Easter?

What I am Wearing:
Mun Bani - My Cozy Cardi @Thimble
Hair: SClub Sprite

Pose, Chair & Bunny:
P.o.s.e. Hasi 1 @Thimble

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about My Cozy Cardi:


Toddleedoo Fitted

10 individual colors - each color set also comes with white - 350L
Fatpack includes All 11 colors - Mix & Match easily with HUD - 999L
Includes Shirt, Cardigan & Pants (one piece - use hud to mix & Match!)

Change all the Cardi, pants, Inner shirt and even the buttons!


FATPACK HUD 
2 "pages"  Change cardigan & Buttons and Shirts&Pants


══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
 More about Hasi by P.o.S.e.


39L 

Available inWorld only at @Thimble
Afterwards will only be on MP.

 
by AveGarcia

p.o.se. Info:
 🎔  Marketplace  🎔   fb group  🎔    flickr group 

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket