Springing Up Daisies

Today I put on my daisy dress and sandals and went picking the prettiest bouquet of flowers! There are daisies springing up everywhere!

What I Am Wearing:
Baby Bubbles: My Daisies - Blue @Thimble
::BB:: My Daisies Dress - Blue
::BB:: Chunky Sandals -Blue
::BB:: My Daisies Headband - Green
Co-Co Wildflowers Bouquet Left Hand @Thimble


══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about My Daisies by Baby Bubbles
199L
ToddleeDoo & Bebe


3 Colors to choose from:
Purple, Pink, & Blue!

Spring has sprung!
Fitmesh cotton daisy dress with satin belt and daisy embellishment.
Comes with green satin headband and matching chunky sandals. 

Want to see more from Baby Bubbles:


by ZoeFireheart Resident


══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about the Wildflower Bouquet by Co-Co:

100L
Includes flowers for both left and right hands!

Also available:
250L Individually
450L Pack of 3
Natural: Black, Tan, White
Pastel: Rose, Hope, Blush
Dark: Blue, Red, Green
950L FATPACK - Get all 9 colors & Save!

Axis Resize Script for easy resizing
Alpha Guide Included


Want to see more by Co-Co?
Visit the Mainstore today!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/200/206/25

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket