Which Piece?

 Which piece should I get!?! I hope I don't make it fall!

What I'm Wearing:
{Lula Belle} Toddler Ruffle Socks @Thimble
mun bani. My Boho Ruffers Dress & Pants -TD @Thimble
Hair: Truth VIP - Blush
Decor:
*Second Spaces* block stack set
Furniture: *AR* Shabby Princess Bedroom Set

══════════. πŸŽ” .══════════ 
More about Toddler Ruffle Socks by {Lula Belle}:

249L$ 
TD Fitted & Unrigged Versions included
HUD with 8 Colors/Textures

Change the Lace to match or a different color!
Heres one example:



══════════. πŸŽ” .══════════ 
More about My Boho Ruffers Dress by Mun Bani:

180L$ /  999L$ Fatpack
ToddleeDoo Fitted
Includes Dress & Pants (lil shorts)
10 Colors

Flowers,  Blush, Hope, Ocean, Peach
Pistachio, Rose, Sky, Snow, Sun


MORE ABOUT MUN BANI:

══════════. πŸŽ” .══════════ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket