Try not to fall.....

I couldn't resist trying out the frozen pond at Santa Town.... thankfully I was wearing my nice warm outfit from Slide! .... now... just try not to fall!

What I'm wearing:
❆  {S\} Stevie the Sloth Fatpack (@THIMBLE)
(I am wearing one of the Fatpack BONUS designs)
❆ Skates & poses by P.o.S.E. "ice skating"  

❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳

More about Stevie the Sloth by S\ide:


Available now @THIMBLE 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Hills/128/160/2301

Light or Dark packs 100L$ each
Fatpack with bonus textures only 150L$
Fits Toddleedoo, Bebe or Youth!

❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳❄✳

More about ice skating by P.o.S.E.:


69L$ and comes with 3 poses AND Animated skates!
Use the poses to grab the perfect photo and use the skates to skate around your favourite frozen pond or ice rink!

Marketplace
Inworld
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rostov/106/96/2501

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket