Top Secret SNEAK PEEK!


  Ok so.... I was able to get a sneak peek!

The elves were sooooo busy getting ready I don't  think any of them even saw me. 

I only was able to manage to get a few quick shots.
It looks sooooo much better in person!
(I didn't want to use my flash and disrupt all the elves at work!)
OoOoOo  I am so excited! I know who this chair belongs to!  Do you?!

So... the teleport to Santa Town doesn't open until November 28, 2020!  I was lucky enough one of Santa's helpers let me take a quick peek.. but I couldn't stay long cause there is lots of work to still do!
Ill post the teleport location and more info closer to opening day!  Right now the elves have asked that I keep it to myself as they have so much yet to do!
Come back later for more info!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket