Teddy Bears!

Lots of teddy bears to keep me company! 

What I am Wearing:
H.O.P.E. Shanna Loves Teddies - Lavender @Thimble
PADO // devi hair

Pose & Lolly:
p.o.s.e. lollypose @Thimble

decor:
+Half-Deer+ Giant Bear Hug Plush - Light Brown (Rez & Sit)
hive // my colorful teddy . rez stand
hive // my colorful teddy . rez sit
hive // my bare bear . rez Lhive // my bare bear . rez L
. tiptoes - My Old Teddy - Sit - Brown (Decor)

 
200L
TD Baby & Kid, Bebe
Mint, Pink, Lavender, blue and almond




39L
Includes Lolly and pose ball
Soft-linked for easy adjustability

Get it today at Thimble

p.o.se. Info:
 🎔  Marketplace  🎔   fb group  🎔    flickr group 

══════════. ❤ .══════════


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket