Playing Kitchen


Yay!  I got my own little play kitchen to play with... and a super comfy romper (it has koalas on it!). I got them both at Thimble!  If you hurry you can get them too! Thimble closes in a few days - March 5th at noon!

What I am Wearing:
S\ide: 8. {Slide} Reign Koalas @Thimble

Kitchen Set:
Shutter Up! Play Kitchen @Thimble


More about the play Kitchen by Shutter Up!:

300L$
First 3 toddlers, 3 poses each.

Stop by their booth to see other pose/items as well!


Want to see more from Shutter Up?
Visit their Mainstore


More about Reign by Slide:

65L$ play or 765L$ Copy Fatpack
LB, TD, Bebe, Youth & TWD

Exclusive mesh romper only to Slide!
get your favorite design and trade with friends 
or buy the copy only fatpack and own them all!


══════════. 🧁 .══════════
Want to see more by Slide?

by Spork Waffle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket