Kitty Kisses


Meow!  I got lots of kitty kisses today - I guess they loved my new outfit as much as I did!

What I am Wearing:
Baby Bubbles- Kitty Kisses @ Woodland
::BB:: Kitty Kisses Onesie - BLUE
::BB:: Kitty Kisses Pants - YELLOW
::BB:: Kitty Kisses Slipons & Hat - Blue

249L$

The purr-fect outfit for snuggling kitties.
Fitmesh cotton onesie with kitty graphic and matching print pants.
Pants and onesie can be worn separately or together.
Includes mesh knit cap and mesh slip-on paw print shoes. 

4 colors available: Blue, Yellow, Pink & Purple
Mix and match!


Get them today at Woodland Kids Event
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Roselline/168/187/24


Want to see more from Baby Bubbles?


by ZoeFireheart Resident

══════════. ❤ .══════════

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket