Collecting Shells

 
Today I put on my pretty new sundress from Peanut Gallery. The blue TieDye reminds me of the ocean waves... so of course that made me think of the beach! I found some amazing shells today to add to my collection!

What I am Wearing:
Peanut Gallery - Ella @ Thimble
Magika - Oats (Hair & Bangs)
Magika - 16th Anniversary Bangs 
══════════. ❤ .══════════
More about Ella by Peanut Gallery:

199L$ Each or 699L$ Fatpack
Summer dress for TD Baby Fitted & Bebe Fitted
Each outfit includes custom matching Sandals with Axis resize scripting.

5 Designs available:
 IceCream, Flowers, TieDye, Fairies, Sunny
══════════. ❤ .══════════
 Want to see more from Peanut Gallery?


by KinseyFaye

🥜 Mainstore    🥜  FLICKR   🥜  Facebook
══════════. ❤ .══════════

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket