To the Edge

 
I gots this cute handmade deer today! I was told I could only take her outside if I stayed on the porch..... so I went all the way to the edge - but I didn't leave the porch!

What I am Wearing:
Mun Bani - My Nana Onesie Fatpack @TD Fair
Mun Bani - My De(e)ar Frand Plush @TD Fair

More info:

350L Each Onesie color or 999L$ For FATPACK

Each Individual color comes with a texture HUD that allows you to change the shirt between the onesie color and white.  FATPACK includes all 11 colors and allows you to mix and match. Choose the colors for: Onesie, Onesie Ribbon in front, Shirt, ruffles on shirt, and even the cute little buttons in back!

Original mesh fits:
ToddleeDoo fitted & Toddleedoo Chubby Only!

300L$
Includes HUD that lets you choose the color of the onesie and the ribbon.
You can match the onesie perfectly or choose from any of the 11 colors!

Original Mesh is copy only.
Includes Texture HUD
Hold animation included. 

Get them both at the 10th Anniversary of ToddleeDoo Fair!

10th Year Anniversary of ToddleeDoo! FAIR
Coming:  April 26 - May 24, 2022


Want to see more from Mun Bani?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket