Winter Sled Ride

 
Comfy and cozy on my new winter sled, bundled up warm in my Christmas tree sweater and leggins!

What I'm Wearing:
Mun.Bani My Ugly Clothing @Thimble
Mun.Bani My Ugly Christmas Sweater - Tree
Mun.Bani My Ugly Christmas Leggins - Tree 
Tippy.Tap Sibilla Boots
Hair/Beret: tram J1028

Sled & Pose:
Mon Petit - Winter Sled @Thimble


══════════. 🎄 .══════════ 
More about Christmas Sweater  & Leggins:
150 each Sweater
200 Leggins fatpack in tree or plain
899 Fatpack of 9 Tree Sweaters & 7 Deer Sweaters
*** Tree lights glow and changer colors! ***

Heres just SOME of the combinations you can make!
══════════. 🛷 .══════════ 
More about the Winter Sled by Mon Petit:


150L$
Has 45 solo animations and 18 props. Can hide the blanket and turn the candle light on or off. 
Only 8LI and Copy

Here are just a FEW of the many animations!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket