Counting Leaves

 I just got this sweet leaf print dress, so on my morning walk I decided to count the leaves on the ground! Can you guess how many there were? Fall definitely on its way!

What I'm Wearing:
Happi Baby - HB Emma
Dress, Bows, undies & Shoes!
Hair: Wasabi- Millie Mesh Hair - Browns
══════════.❤.══════════
More about Emma by Happi Baby:
500L$ for all 4 designs!
ToddleeDoo & Bebe

Includes:
2 Bows
Dress,
undies
Slip-on shoes
5 texture HUD! Change textures on all pieces to match with one click!


Also while your at the Mainstore - Pick up the Group Gift!
If you're not in the Happi Baby Group, you can join for just 29L$
(on the wall by the stairs!)

══════════.❤.══════════


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chilly Beach Day

Yo Ho Yo Ho! A pirate's Quest for me!

Snowy and the Three Gnomes