After the Park

 

Kiley and I went to the park to decorate my wagon for Independance day coming up. After a long busy day of playing at the park, stepdaddy had to pull me in my wagon as I was so worn out.

What I'm Wearing:
A Touch of Glitter - American Flag Denim @ Thimble
Top, Skirt & Shoes
A Touch of Glitter - American Pride Pullable Wagon @ Thimble
(custom pose used for photo purposes)
 

More about A Touch of Glitters Items:
450L$
Fitted for TD Baby - works best with toddler & baby avatars
Click for treats or to change to poses!

Also available is a Canadian version, Dino pulling wagon, Unicorn pulling wagon or a panda pulling a wagon!



200L$
American or Canadian Versions available!
Boy shirts with shorts also available!
Fitted Sizes: ToddleeDoo, Bebe, Youth, TweeneeDoo


Get them at Thimble!:



══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket