Barn Dance

 I just got the cutest western outfit today!!!  I can't wait to wear to a rodeo! These boots are so comfy I just wanted to dance.... so I brought my "catus" pet to the barn so we could have a good ol' barn dance! Mommy said its not exactly what a barn dance is... but catus and I had fun dancing! I'm not sure old Bess enjoyed it much... maybe I had the radio too loud!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweet Hearts: Yeehaw (Girls)
Dress with vest, Hat, Boots & Bandana

Little Cactus:
So Silly - Happy Dancing Baby Catus Pet - Ocean

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 

More about So Silly's Happy Dancing Baby Catus Pet
50L$  a pull
9 to collect
(1 is a secret Special that you get every 10 plays!)
interactive and dances to bright up your day
3 dancing speeds
unique scripted animated mesh available only in So Silly @ Thimble
Resizable - Rezz it out - Ultra low prim - only 2LI!!!!
or add to your head or shoulder!

Collect them all @  Thimble!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 
More about Sweet Hearts Yeehaw Outfits:

150L$
TD/Bebe
Includes 
Dress with denim Vest
Boots, Hat & Bandana!

Grab it now at Thimble!!!

There is even a version for boys (or for the girls that don't want to wear a dress!)

══════════. 🎔 .══════════ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket