Dreaming on a Cloud


What I'm Wearing:

✩ Cutie Patootie My Little Angel Gacha: @ Daydream
::CP:: 1. Rare: Sitting on my Cloud
::CP:: 2. UNCOMMON: Little Angel Wings
::CP:: 3. UNCOMMON: Moon of my Eye
::CP:: 4. Shine like a Supa Star!
::CP:: 5. Halo There!
::CP:: 6. Star Plushie

✩ The Popcorn Tree - Jammies - Rainbow RARE Set @ Thimble!

══════════. ✩ .══════════ 
More about My Little Angel Gacha:

This gacha was meant to all go together.  Wear it as a prop for pictures or as your afk.  Either way, you'll have fun being My Little Angel!
See the misty rain falling below the cloud :)
Moon plays 'Swinging from a Star' when touched!
Stars complement the moon and some have a very slow spin on them.  
Halo glows and sparkles!

══════════. ✩ .══════════ 
More about TPT Jammies
35L$ Pull
Toddleedoo Baby or Bebe Toddler
Rare includes all 3 pieces in Rainbows Design!
10 common designs - Shirt, Shorts & Pants to collect!

Collect them all - at Thimble!








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket