Lil' Sleepyhead

 I did not want to get out of bed. At least I got to take my favorite pillow and bear while I waited for breakfast to be made!

What I'm wearing:
RainBlow Shop - Little Bunny Jammies - Thimble!
Mun.Bani Slouchy Sloocher Socks - Thimble!
Pink&Blue Bear & Pillow - Thimble!
Hair: Truth Imani

══════════. 🎔 .══════════
More about RainBlow Shop's Little Bunny Jammies:

TD/Bebe/Bebe Chonk
Youth/Youth Chonk also available
4 colors included - change via hud!
Get them at Thimble!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════
More about Pink&Blue Bear and Pillow:

Includes Pillow & Bear w/ hold
Hud with 4 fur colors and 4 pillow designs

Now at Thimble!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════
More about Mun.Bani Slouchi Sloochers:

50L$ Pull

15 colors available to collect
RARE Bunny ADDON! <- comes with Texture HUD (15 colors)
Rigged to Toddleedoo Fitted ONLY!

You can change the main face colors, and each ear individually!

Get them now at Thimble!

══════════. 🎔 .══════════
More about the Event:

March 20th thru April 4th !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket