LOVE... its all hearts!


What I'm Wearing:

πŸ’• Peanut Gallery - Valentine FPack 2
(With the hud you can mix & match! I'm wearing the "Kisses" top & "Cupid" Bottoms)

πŸ’•Peanut Gallery My Valentine Shoes FP RARE
(Shown with "Kisses" design applied)

πŸ’•::CP:: 3. I Heart You! Head Case 

πŸ’•::CP:: 8. Heart Lolli Mouthie 

Decor:

πŸ’•[Sherbert] Love Blocks Textured/Colored


::CP:: Head Cases Spin!!!
(Please note, spin is seamless - GIF is too short to show full rotation)


πŸ’™Peanut Gallery "All Heart"
(NOTE: GIF is pixelated compared to inWorld )

πŸ’™Peanut Gallery My Valentine Shoes FP RARE
(Shown with "All Heart" design applied)

πŸ’™::CP:: 3. I Heart You! Head Case

πŸ’™::CP:: 9. Cookie Heart Mouthie 

══════════..══════════

More about Peanut Gallery "My Valentine":
Available @THIMBLE
@THIMBLE
125L$ each or 
400L$ each pack 
TDB & Bebe 
Fatpacks include 4 designs via Hud
2 packs to choose from!

@THIMBLE
50L$ a pull
TDB, Bebe & Resize options to choose from
Rare Fatpack includes Hud to apply all 8 designs!


══════════..══════════

More about Cutie Patootie "Sweeeet Wearables" Gacha:
Available @THIMBLE

50L$ a pull
6 Head Cases & 5 Mouthies to collect!
Head Cases Spin/rotate!

Collect them all - Now @ THIMBLE


══════════..══════════

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket