What!? These pumpkins don't come with Candy?

 

I was told I could find pumpkins filled with candy..... 
These didn't have any and are the only ones I could find!

What I'm Wearing:
 Outfit: 
TPT - H19 Mummy Sweater - TD
♡ TPT - H19 Candy Corn - Pants - TD
♡ TPT - Pumpkin Keds (resizable)
Accessories: 
♡ {Babysteps} Pumpkin Hat
 (Limited Edition - Lucky Letter Board!)
♡ TPT - Halloween Pail (TFI Exclusive) Bumper GHOST - SPECIAL
(Exclusive to The FIoat-In October 2020 round)


More about the Halloween Pail Gacha:
50$L a pull!
Special GHOST Bumper every 15 pulls
9 commons, 3 Uncommons & 2 RARE Bumpers to collect!
All pails come with a hold and are touch to resize to fit most avatars.
Bumpers (2 rares & Exclusive) 


═════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See the Stars Upside down

Snowy and the Three Gnomes

Teddybear in my pocket